GSS helical-worm gearboxes
FIND YOUR SOLUTION
About APS & Lenze
Low noise, robust and versatile.
The helical-worm gearbox is a particularly low-noise drive component.
As a compact drive unit in combination with three-phase AC and servo motors, they are extremely versatile. They have a 2- and 3-stage design and can achieve a torque of up to 1250 Nm and a ratio of up to i=1847.
- 2-stage and 3-stage gearboxes
- Hollow shaft with keyway or shrink disc
- Solid shaft with keyway
- Foot or flange mounting
- Torque plate, including rubber buffer
Can be combined with the following motors:
- With three-phase AC motors in line with the ErP Directive in the power range from 0.12 to 15 kW
- With servo motors in the power range from 0.25 to 11.3 kW
- Drive Package versions in conjunction with the decentralised Inverter Drives 8400 motec cover a power range of up to 7.5 kW