9400 series servo inverters for controlled, dynamic motion.
- Single Drives: 0.37 to 240 kW / 1.5 to 460 A
- Multi Drives: 0.37 to 30 kW / 1.5 to 59 A
Particularly suitable for: processing of continuous material in the packaging industry, perforating paper webs in the printing industry, winding in the textile industry, storage technology in the field of intralogistics.
- Connections: start/stop, analog inputs/outputs (2/2), freely programmable digital inputs/outputs (8/4)
- Resolver and universal multi-encoder input
- Communication: CANopen, DeviceNet, EtherCAT, Ethernet, EtherNet/IP, POWERLINK, PROFIBUS, PROFINET
- Supports synchronous and asynchronous motors
- Integrated brake management
- Scalable memory thanks to multiple memory modules
- Versatile and freely configurable technology functions, e.g. for table positioning, positioning controls, electronic gearboxes and cams
- Scalable safety functions