In combination with three-phase AC and servo motors, our shaft-mounted helical gearboxes represent a compact, effective drive unit.
A low toothing backlash guarantees maximum accuracy. In addition, they can also distribute the power output and torque via an output shaft on both sides. The gearboxes are available in a 2- and 3-stage design with a torque of up to 11,615 Nm and a ratio of up to i=856.
- 2-stage and 3-stage gearboxes
- Hollow shaft with keyway or shrink disc
- Solid shaft with keyway
- Foot or flange mounting
- Torque plate, including rubber buffer
Can be combined with the following motors:
- With three-phase AC motors in line with the ErP Directive in the power range from 0.12 to 45 kW
- With servo motors in the power range from 0.25 to 20.3 kW
- Drive Package versions in conjunction with the decentralised Inverter Drives 8400 motec cover a power range of up to 7.5 kW