GKR bevel gearboxes
FIND YOUR SOLUTION
About APS & Lenze
For maximum efficiency.
Our bevel gearboxes are a showpiece for lightweight engineering. They are also highly efficient and feature wear-free toothing.
In combination with three-phase AC and servo motors, bevel gearboxes form an efficient, compact drive unit. They are available in a 2-stage design with a torque of up to 450 Nm and a ratio of up to i=76.
Our designs for you:
- 2-stage gearbox
- Hollow shaft with keyway or shrink disc
- Solid shaft with keyway
- Foot or flange mounting
- Torque plate, including rubber buffer
Can be combined with the following motors:
- With three-phase AC motors in line with the ErP Directive in the power range from 0.06 to 7.5 kW
- With servo motors in the power range from 0.25 to 7.1 kW
- Drive Package versions in conjunction with the decentralised Inverter Drives 8400 motec cover a power range of up to 7.5 kW